Collision Assistance

Although we do not operate a body shop, Granville Toyota will be happy to help guide you through the process until your vehicle gets up and running.

What to do if your vehicle gets in a collision or is vandalized?

  • Call your insurance company, either ICBC or your private insurer, and make an appointment to have your claim assessed and processed.
  • Call Granville Toyota for collision assistance and ask for the Parts Department. We will be at your side the rest of the way. 604-263-2711

What will Granville Toyota do for you?

  • We will arrange an appointment at a qualified repair facility near your area.
  • We will help you get your damaged vehicle to the repair facility.
  • We will help you book your courtesy vehicle through the repair facility.
  • We will remain by your side until your vehicle is returned to you.