We offer you many years of experience and knowledge to assist you and your damaged vehicle through the collision repair process. We will recommend and monitor a high quality repair facility in your area, to be sure your vehicle is returned to pre-accident condition.
The chosen repair facility will ensure you are provided with alternate transportation, a courtesy care, during the repair process. For your convenience, we can arrange for your vehicle to be picked up and/or dropped off at either of our dealership locations. After a period of time we will call you to ensure you were satisfied with the process and the repair work performed. Contact our Service Advisors for more information.
As a valued Granville Toyota customer, this additional service is offered to you at no charge. It is just one way we would like to say thank you for trusting us for your automotive needs..
What to do if you get in a collision or you vehicle is
- Call your insurance company, either ICBC or a private insurer, and make an appointment to have your claim assessed and processed.
- Call Granville Toyota for collision assistance and ask for the Parts Department. We will be at your side the rest of the way.
What Granville Toyota will do for you...
- Our representative, or one of your choice, will arrange an appointment for you at a qualified repair facility in your area. We can also give you the name of the shop and manager if you would prefer to deal with them directly.
- We will assist in getting your damaged vehicle into the repair shop and make the necessary arrangements to have it returned to Granville Toyota once the work is completed.
- Courtesy cars are available through the repair facility, however, an appointment must be made in advance in order or to have an alternative mode of transportation arranged.
- Your vehicle will be returned to you with the assurance that repairs have conformed to the highest standard of quality. Feel free to contact us at any time during or after the repairs.